Please retain this information for your records.
- Space on the main street will be very limited due to Bridge Street shops being open for Sunday trading.
- To ensure your place please complete a stallholder application form as soon as possible.
- We do not accept payment on the day of the event.
- You’re confirmation and site pass will not be sent until the booking fee has been paid and your payment has cleared.
- We are not able to supply stalls, tables or covers for stalls. It is the responsibility of all stallholders to provide their own wet weather protection for the event.
- The marketplace area is reserved for free standing stalls only. We are not able to site large vehicles or mechanical rides on this area and there are no exceptions to this rule (small generators are allowed).
- Live animals, including fish, cannot be given as prizes.
Health and Safety
Stall holders are responsible for providing all safety equipment (e.g. fire extinguishers etc.) It is also the stallholders responsibility to ensure the safety of the general public in the vicinity of their stall (this includes public access).
Stallholders may not set up before 7:00 am on the day of the fair or leave the site before 4:30 pm. You must stick to the time given on your booking confirmation, which you must bring with you.
If a stall exceeds the booked dimensions, admission may be refused, or the stall may be re-sited. Stalls will be sited in the order decided by the marshals. Unless the stall is a vehicle, all vehicles must be removed and parked as instructed by the marshals. Late arrivals maybe refused admission, or be re-sited.
The marshal’s decisions are final.
Public Liability Insurance (PLI) is the responsibility of the stallholder. You must give details and provide a copy of your PLI certificate with your application form.
Please contact the Fair Day Team with any queries.