Thank you for your interest in Morpeth Fair Day. We hope you will join us for this year’s Fair.
The pricing structure for Morpeth Fair Day is:-
- Hot food stalls* – £13 per foot
- Non hot food stalls* (including charities**) – £6 per foot
- 10% discount for first time Morpeth based business***
- 25% discount for Morpeth and District Chamber of Trade (MDCT) members ***
- Early payment discount of £1 per foot if payment is received before 1st March 2017
Non hot food stall – 6ft stall length (£6 x 6ft) = £36
(if payment received before 1st March 2016, deduct £1 per stall foot = £6) = £30
(if eligible for 25% MDCT discount deduct £9 (25% of £36) = £27 then deduct £6 if eligible for early payment discount = £21
* Hot Food definition – serving any hot food/drinks and/or serving food as a ‘fast food’ vendor. A non hot food stall is classed as non food stall or packaged food goods e.g. wrapped fudge, sweets, preserves, cakes etc. Any queries on the classification of stalls, please contact the Fair Day Team.
**Charities must supply their reference number with the application.
** *10% and 25% discount cannot be used on the same application – % is calculated before any early payment discount is applied
Street space is limited and it is important to send your application as soon as possible. You can quickly and easily fill out an on line application form here .
Once your application is received and approved by the Morpeth Fair Day Team, you will be emailed an invoice confirming the amount to be paid, including any applicable discount. If you are unsure of the amount to be paid or discount to be applied, please leave these blank on your application form and this will be calculated for you via your invoice.
If you have taken part in the Morpeth Fair Day before, you may request a particular pitch, we will do our best to locate you in your requested position, but we cannot guarantee this.
If you wish to print and post your application form, and/or pay via cheque please send them to:
Morpeth Fair Day Team
Solar Energy Centre Ltd
14 Newgate Street
Made payable to: Morpeth & District Chamber of Trade
(please write your business or charity name on the back of your cheque)
Booking fees are not refundable except in exceptional circumstances. We do not supply electricity, tables, stalls or wet weather cover for stalls.
All stalls and attractions must have up to date Public Liability Insurance (PLI) cover. Registered charity stalls should also provide accurate details of their charitable status.
A copy of your PLI certificate and charity registration documents must be submitted with the application form.
For health and safety reasons, stallholders are also required to ensure that the area around their stall is safe for pedestrian access.
If you have any queries regarding any aspect of Morpeth Fair Day, please do not hesitate to contact the Fair Day Team.